1. What is Laina?
Laina is a finnish word for a loan.
2. What does Laina do?
Facilitates financing options to customers who cannot settle full amounts at once allowing them to pay a minimal % while Laina tops up the balance with the resellers thus allowing the customer to pay back over a period of 3-6-12months
3. Who are the Laina Finance customers?
Our customers are both individuals and companies that have a good credit history.
4. What devices does Laina finance?
Laina finances different types of electronic devices for example mobile phones, laptops,POS machines and any products or trade financing for various customers
5. How long does the loan application take?
Upon scoring consent, customers know what they qualify for in a matter of 60seconds.
6. Does Laina have shops on their own?
No, Laina doesn’t have shops of their own but we work with various suppliers in different regions to ensure that customers get quality goods and services with viable warranties.
7. Where are these shops located?
In order to know shops location please download our application or visit the Laina website or call our support call center number
Application :Google store -> Laina Finance
Website : www.lainafinance.com/shop-locator
Support Number : 0746 821 402
8. Do you have a shop locater?
Yes we do , available in our mobile application or website
9. What are the charges for your devices? (Finance bracket)
We avail finances from as low as 50,000 to 3m TZS depending on the customers credit score record.
10. Do I get receipt upon purchases?
Yes, it is your right to receive a receipt before exiting the shop.
11. Can I top up with cash out of the range I qualify for?
Yes, the top up amount will be paid directly to the retailer.
12. When you purchase a device, who is the agreement between?
13. What are the available payments options?
The payment options vary from as low as 20%-40% upfront deposits of the total device amount for a period of 3,6 and 12 Months.
14. What are the repercussions of not paying?
A penalty of 10% on a weekly basis accumulates from outstanding loans until the full amount is cleared.
15. What happens if you want to pay off your device early?
We allow payment before your deadline and this is recommended because it boosts your credit score and allows you to upgrade to even better devices and you can also get other loans from other institutions.
16. When is my 1st loan payment due?
Your payment is due 30days from the initial date of paying your first instalment
17. How and where do I make my periodic payments?
You can make payments by using the mobile appt o see how muchyou need to pay and by use of mobile wallet transfer to the Laina account.
18. Can you pay on any Mobile Network Operator's network?
Yes, you can pay the instalments through any MNOs mobile wallets, details available below
19. What happens if you need another device?
You will be allowed to go for another device after paying off in full the loan you owe.
20. What are the rewards of paying on time?
Your good credit score allows you to qualify for higher amount loans from different institutions.
21. Who is responsible if the phone is not working?
The reseller is responsible and we only finance items that have warranty of 12 months minimum.
22. Should I still pay for the device if stolen?
Yes, we urge you to take good care of your financed device and settle full loan amounts.
23. What happens if you default on your finance?
Your information will be reported to the credit bureaus and the Central Bank of Tanzania which will ruin your credit score(reputation) and will not access and loan from any institution or Mobile network operator in Tanzania.
24. Do you have a support number?
Yes, the call center support number is 0746 821 402 or email queries at firstname.lastname@example.org